Our health plans are there for you, giving you the freedom to own your health care journey. If you get your insurance through the Group Insurance Commission (GIC), be sure to enroll in UniCare before your annual enrollment ends on June 1, 2020.
- See any doctor in Massachusetts and have access to wellness resources and a fitness club reimbursement, all at an affordable price.
- UniCare's PLUS and Community Choice plans have some of the lowest premiums for those who get their health insurance through the GIC.
- UniCare's Basic plan offers one of the most comprehensive plans in the market.
If you are already a UniCare member and would like to stay in the same UniCare plan, you do not have to take any action to continue your coverage in your same plan on July 1, 2020.
- For non-Medicare members – compare our three plans and see which one fits you best.
- For Medicare members – learn about our Medicare Extension plan, trusted by more GIC Medicare retirees.
Go to myGICLink to complete and submit your digital enrollment form in time.
If you have questions, UniCare Member Services is here to help. Call us toll free at 877-633-6396 or email us at email@example.com