Now, more than ever, you need to be sure you've got the right health plan to fit your medical needs. For over 30 years, UniCare has proudly served people who get their insurance through the Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC).
When you enroll with UniCare, you get a flexible and affordable health plan that puts you in control of your health care. We connect the dots of health care to create a simple and flexible care experience by offering you:
- The freedom to choose your own doctor
- Best-in-class member service, with consistently high member satisfaction ratings
- Our Mobile Health Consumer app, for access to all your health care information in one place
- Well-being programs to help you live your best life, plus a $100 reimbursement toward your fitness club membership
- Coverage for you and your dependents when you travel
- And much more
Learn more about our plans in our annual enrollment guides
- For non-Medicare members – Compare our Basic, PLUS and Community Choice plans and see which one fits you and your family best.
- For Medicare members – Check out UniCare's Medicare Extension plan – the plan trusted by more GIC Medicare retirees.
Enroll with UniCare before annual enrollment ends on June 1, 2020!
Our Member Services representatives are here to answer your questions, to help you make the right choice for you and your family. Call us Monday through Friday at 877-633-6396 (TTY: 711), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.