Mobile Health Consumer gives you quick, easy access to your UniCare health benefits and resources all in one place. The app is free with your UniCare membership and makes managing your health care – and your life – a whole lot simpler. You can use Mobile Health on your mobile device or computer.
Here are five ways this powerful, convenient app helps to streamline the way you access your UniCare health plan information and manage your health:
- View your plan information all in one place – Check the status of your claims, keep track of your out-of-pocket costs, and view your medical ID card and plan summary.
- Track well-being activities – Record physical health activities and track your biometric levels, such as body mass index (BMI), blood pressure and cholesterol levels. You can also participate in well-being programs such as learning specific exercises or tracking nutrition.
- Manage your care – Get reminders about scheduling medical checkups and important tests. You can also receive personalized suggestions and tips for managing health conditions.
- Find a doctor and other providers – Easily locate medical and behavioral health providers using Mobile Health.
- Get notifications from UniCare – From time to time, we'll send you important updates on topics such as annual enrollment, COVID-19, and other health care information.
Download and register for Mobile Health today!
- For mobile devices – Download the app from the App Store or Google Play (search on Mobile Health Consumer).
- With a computer – Go to mobilehealthconsumer.com (choose User, then Register Now).
Visit our webpage to find out more about Mobile Health and get answers to some frequently asked questions. You can also call UniCare Member Services at 833-663-4176 (for non-Medicare members) or 800-442-9300 (for Medicare members). Or email us at email@example.com.